R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any suggestions for motor pipe combos?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Maximo
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IROC-AR15
Okay Neil I know you're the god of engines and man around here but look I'm quite tired of you posting on others thread trying to show bow your knowledge or make others feel small. My last thread was what engine to use as main motor wit the current pipe I had. This post is about specific pipes to specific engines. I don't have money like you sir to test every combination like you and I thought this was a place to ask questions.
I appreciate your blessing on my thread sir but you are no moderator. Please read both threads notice a difference?
I know I could post there but I didn't this is my account and I am can post as many times a I want. And I couldn't have asked this same exact question as two of the motors I just got notice I post a 2081 next to my alpha.
Im not here for my health and if you notice I haven't post really in months. Been out driving enjoying this hobby.
I'm sure your bandwagon will attack me now or not interact wit me but it just had to be said people are getting tired of you acting like you have been and I'm not the only one that feels that whether others believe it or not in fact another engine modder brought It too my attention when I first start posting about engines as I was getting serious to race. Like you forcing your engines down everyones throat aggressively to the point they feel they have no choice but to buy from you.
Had a good sir and blessings to you but please sir don't pick on me just cuz I ask a poor mans question I can't test out myself!

we are not attacking you LOL....

However it does get somewhat discouraging when a person actually spends the time to try to give you advice and before they have finished typing the answers you have already changed your mind and are already onto a entirely different train of thought........Just for once it would be great to see you make a post telling us how your engines ran, shoot us some video...give us some feedback on the dozens of questions we all have answered for you on these forums !

to me this thread seems pretty much identical tot he last thread you made, where multiple people have given you multiple good answers to very basic redundant questions...... In the end the only person who can answer those questions is you yourself..... put each engine/pipe combo together and go run them..... then pick which one you like the best...... then if all goes well maybe you could post back your findings here and compare notes with others who have run the same combos............