R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
weavty1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Grandturk
Wow didn't mean to cause this much trouble over end links! Hey - use what works!

Losi guys - was reading through the instruction Manual again for the 22SCT and noticed:

- the step for "mid motor suspension complete" shows the diagram of the rear motor chassis.

- the step for mounting the shocks on the mid motor chassis is missing.

Just FYI
I saw that also and thought I was crazy... Yeah, I believe the step you mentioned, that shows the rear suspension completed for the rear-motor and mid-motor configurations, are steps B-8 and B-8M.

That, and I think steps, C-8 through C-16 are too scrambled, going between rear motor and mid motor versions.... C-8 and C-8M should've been on the same page, as well as the remainder of the variation steps. For instance, C-10 and C-10M, should be on the same page, instead of going [9M,10], [11,12], [13,10M], [11M,12M], [14,13M], [14.5,13.5M], [14M,15M], [15,16M]......

Lol, like there's a 13.5M, 14.5, and 14.5M, but no 13.5 (rear motor) step?

I know this was all pushed through super fast and all guys, and believe me, I'm ALL for wicked quick product releases!! If y'all already had a large run of manuals printed out, just make the above fixes(s) as a running change. Please don't hold them back. Lol, pretty please

Oh and y'all forgot to add the TLR 22 alum steering rack to the options section, on the TLR0024 Exploded View packet.