R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2012
Thread: Xray T3 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:40 PM
ChampRC
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I know this issue has been beaten to a pulp, but I'm getting frustrated and out of solutions...

I've switched right components with left components including rear hubs, arms, suspension holders, 1.50mm washers, switched entire suspension, switched what hudy device used, wheel hexes, I even bought the one piece front rear suspension holder....everything I tried end up with 2 degrees toe on the left and the right will vary from 3.1 to 4 degrees. I've taken everything apart and rebuilt/rescrewed....

Whenever I use a washer on the left to compensate, the right just increases. I put in a washer almost double the size apprx 3mm on the left and finally got 3 degrees, but then the right was at 4 degrees.

I spent half a grand on this car and this issue is making me really question my decision.
In my past experience I notice a great difference in driving with even rear toe than uneven...so I'm not just OCD, this thing drives like garbage with the toe being 1 degree different and I'm not that good of a driver to drive it like this....