R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 08-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Farmer_John
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I've never had a car that was this easy to get comfortable with. Pretty sure my best yesterday was 24.6...ish. Then I chunked a rear big time and it quickly dropped back a second or so. Also discovered that the reason my car loves the infield is that it needs more gear for the straight!

I Will be rectifying that situation, Mr. Mopar...

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
Test and tune day today. The track was sprayed and very good.The best time the Anti Monkey Butt could get was a 24.4. My car was diffing allot as I later found about 1/2 the diff oil was ____. You fill it in the blank your way. T bone was doing a bunch of 23s, don't know if Joe got into the 23s, but I think he and III hit 24 flat. Farmer was sailing also in the 24s but I'm not sure of his fast time. Zuke and II both took IIIs car into the 21s with a 5.4mm restrictor.
Pan car racing in Toledo is getting more and more curiouser as the season goes. I can't belief the rest of the Midwest or the rest of the country for that matter, hasn't caught on yet!
LETS RACE SOME MORE!!