R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RT281 Raceway "Off-road" Friedens, PA 15501
Old 08-06-2012, 12:37 PM
spider882009
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Unhappy Hobby Wing???

Originally Posted by Grasschopper
Yes. Sensor wire and motor are new last week and never overheated (or run much really other than bench testing). The ESC has been good for several races with a different motor. I will beep out the sensor cable and make sure it is good.
If your running a hobby wing, I seen the same thing happen sunday! The guy in front of me just sat there and everybody else pounded the trigger. His when he came back to the pits was making a constant beeping noise! Do you have another esc or a viper esc to try??? I don't mix and match, but that is just me. I run Viper Viper or Tekin Tekin!!! 2 new short course trucks for the kids are getting Viper Copperheads with 3900KV Motors. Im running a 8.5 in my sct and a 5150 in my scte. But I don't know! And yes I have had that problem with castle. To the point had six cars rearend me @ another track.

Should be able to race the last two weekends of this month. I'll prob be bringing the kidz down to run all of theres. Is the track gonna be open on Sunday's for practice???