R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:54 PM
RCCARTMAN
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dave man this crap breaks my heart. I love kids and wish I could have kids, but I can't... If there were a fire in this building I would die trying to save any kid or adult... I don't have a mean bone in my body and this happens out of nowhere... I am so tired of this. I gotta take some time from this man. I don;t hate Nate, he was rude and I made him leave. He can be a really good kid when he wants, and a pain in the but when he wants...all kids can and more and more of the adults up here are acting this way. Its really not worth it. If anyone is thinking of opening an r/c track or hobby shop ...please invest your money more wisely. Little return, little appreciation, little hope. I wanted to go back to teaching, but what if these allegations surface... Who would hire a supposed child abuser?

How many explosions and blow ups have happened lately ....Y???

Its really losing its fun for the racers, and this makes the hobby recede even lower. I'd rather have 20 good people come out and race and have a good time than have 100 people being butt heads.

Folks the shop is closed til Friday at least... I don't even want to look at this place. I literally feeling sick...just a bunch of crap.

SOOOOO unnecessary.

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 08-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.