R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Where to buy: GP3300 SP2's?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 03:48 PM
TexRacer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Micros-Rock
Always try and support local shops 1st expecially if thats where your HOME TRACK is at.See if he will order them and what price will be.

2nd choice is Mail Order.
If you need a few places email me.

Dave-I tray as well but not till after like 6 charges.I will bring them down to 5.4 as a pack but wont tray till about the 6th charge.

Shoutouts-I just think it's disrespectful.There are tons of OTHER post that people fight about brands and so on but alot of it isnt due to experience with the different brands but simply someone getting discounts or the "HOOKUP" from a certain company.

I will do this.I have 15 yrs in this hobby off and on.
The list Im listing are ALL respectable matchers.
I have tried and ran all these cells with alot of success.

Orion/Peak,Fukuyama,Promatch,SMC/Fantom,Schumacher,Corally,Hurricane,KC Racing,LightSpeed,Kinetix,and more.

As long as your getting decent #'s then you will be fine from any of those manufactures and more.

Guys lets be honest with where we are at in our racing experience.If you have less than 2-3 yrs you wouldnt or couldnt tell the difference in 1.16's and 1.17's in most cases.
Expecially if your not even setting up your OWN cars and still using setup sheets from others not knowing your OWN car.

Micros_Rock-I sent you an email.

Hope this helps guys.
Les