R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 03:11 PM
AdrianM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It makes up for...

"...I installed my radio in my Menace and when I turn the wheel left the truck goes right...what wrong with this thing" (this is why RTR are better for newbies)

"...I had a little crash and my chassis on my fusion bent into a U" (when he hit a telephone pole at 70mph)

"...I put your setup on my Mi2 and it drives like crap..." (except he didn't have the right springs, shock oil, sway bars so he used what he had and he thought he knew better so he put on his own camber, ride height and droop settings )

"...I just got a Menace and the engine blew up. I only ran it for one tank what are you going to do about it, huh,huh,huh, (I'll send you a call tag so box your truck up and we will fix it for you for free...if its a warranty problem. If not you pay just for the parts. Turns out he was running it in a sand pit with no air filter...DOH! The inside of the engine looked like the inside of a gun metal gray paint can)

The meaner and more rude a person is on the phone (to a point) the nicer I get. Nothing burns up a guy looking for a fight more than getting kindness and good service...lol!