R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:33 PM
kwiksi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcjunky1
So I guess I'll have to splurge on a full spring set before Wednesday (even at my pricing its a god deal, but alot of money for the 16 pairs of springs), what I was trying to avoid but it sounds like the stockers are out of wack for rear motor on dirt. Where are people getting these 4 hole pistons, or should I drill my blank ones, or can you just fill 2 holes up? So I should make 4x1.2 and 4x1.3 and run 25 and 30wt oil, along with 3rm and dark green and dark blue springs it should be better? I still have those pistons in my goodie bag so I'll work on that when I have time (I'm working every day until the big race) Thanks for the help guys
You can drill the blank ones that came with the kit or...saw this on another thread. I've tried it and it works great. Take a toothpick and shove it in the hole. Take a side cutter and nip the toothpick on both sides. Get some super thin ca and glue them in there. the toothpick fills the hole and the ca sorta acts as gap filler while keeping them in there.