R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 07-20-2012, 12:12 PM
MX304
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
Honestly, I think you're making us even more confused now. Nobody mentioned anything about the Proline style beadlocks. The stock wheels are one piece rims with holes in them that allow you to attach fake beadlock rings or the included "Dish" inserts if you chose. Are you trying to say that your track(s) are requiring you to use multiple piece Beadlocks? Or are you trying to say that your local tracks are requiring Shortcourse rims on Shortcourse trucks ie. no 1/8th scale wheels and tires or "Dish" styled rims? Anyway you slice it, if your track doesn't allow for "Dish" style rims, simply don't use the inserts and choose to use the supplied Beadlock Rings instead. The actual wheels are 2.2/3.0 Shortcourse wheels and they will be approved for use at ANY track that I'm aware of. What tracks do you run at?
Or you glue thin clear lexan pieces in the back of the wheels between the webbing to effectively fill in all of the spaces / holes between spokes and you end up with the effectiveness of a dish wheel that looks like a normal short course wheel. I've seen it done...