R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:06 AM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
One of the best if not the best most consistant touring car I ever had was the MI2 EC. What a great car it was for me. The new stuff out is easier to work on but the EC just worked great for me.
Yes I love the EC , just couldnt find one ,I may change the layshaft on this one to the EC not sure yet

Originally Posted by heretic
I like what you did with the rear body mount. I had something very similar in mind though not attached to the top plate. The stock setup is ugly an unpractical. I was thinking of using a piece of the battery bar to make something like the body mount on the rdx. I'll see. Now if only I could find an idea to get rid of this front bumper top plate... this is SO ugly.

Maybe you could do something about the ball cups? Why not offer your car a full set of RPMs ? Ok, building turnbuckles is a pita, I know...
I used a spare stock shock tower to make the body mount ballcups are fine , i dont care what they look like lol
Originally Posted by heretic
are these AE shocks ?
yes AE shocks , i hate the original Schuie shocks, I have some MI3 shocks somewhere , i just need to find them