R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - crybabies
Thread: crybabies
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ableminded
i have noticed an un pleasant trend becoming more and more fluent in these thread forums. and mostly becasue there is no accountability for what happens or what is said. and furthermore they usually put one or two stone headed (MODERATORS) so they call them to be what they consider JUDGE AND JURIOR.

Honestly say what you want, talk among yourselves or what ever. But I myself have been scammed on here and have fallen victim to moderator's big head syndrome. And i am sure you will look at my trader this and trader that and say hay you havent done much of anything on here. well honestly after getting scammed from this very site i closed my internet account all together, not to mention my RCTECH membership.

so seriously guys, ill tell you what i have found out the hard way. If you are dealing with a free site that really doesnt back you and you are really dependent on pay pal to retrieve your funds and usually they don't as we have found out. then why wouldnt rc tech step in an do some reimbursment's I mean they have this trader rating bullshit going on and this is what everyone is so so fast to bring up then RC TECH should step up to the plate and start doing some refunds on behalf of these people getting scammed. Especially since they have these Mods that are Judge and Jury. that have the final say. they should have the final ability to pay.

Just Saying
Think what you want
nice make another account this one is suspended too

chaparral2300
onroadandoff
ableminded
qualitycontrol