R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Support Our Troops Overseas
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Frank L
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default Support Our Troops Overseas

Recently I was talking with my cousin, a Blackhawk pilot, and he was describing to me how RC gave him a moment to relax and separate himself from where he was and the reality of his service. He told me that sometimes its all that got him through the day. After talking with a few fellow RCT members we decided to build a truggy to send to our troops.

Several RCT members have secured many sponsors for this project and I have opened a PayPal account for donations to help fund this project. Please send as a gift. I have provided bigjayjay with the password to the PayPal account to maintain integrity.

Here's what has been donated to date:

Serpent - Truggy
AKA - Tires/ Shirt
Team Terribles - Tires
rc-monster.com - serpent e conversion kit ( special thanks to Mike Cronin at Rc-monster.com)
Tekin - RX8 (special thanks to Jim Campbell)
R/c Lidz - custom paint
JordanCatalano - copperhead body
Bigjayjay - NIB HV Savox HV servo
I threw in a NIB Tekin 2000kv
And special thanks to the following RCT members for their paypal donation adrictan; Chris Reilly; JordanCatalano; rider313; BRIAN77; Brian C; Norbert50p; rcgeezer; 1airborne; cary; rceefreak (sorry if I missed anyone)
$262.32 to date

Amain Hobbies and Radiopost have also been contacted

I will keep the thread up to date and put up pics when the project is complete. Let's show these guys how much their service means to us. Thank you in advance for reading this.

All email can be directed to [email protected]

PayPal donations can be made to [email protected]

Last edited by Frank L; 07-13-2012 at 10:57 AM.