R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:29 AM
nicholasxuu
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wollow86
Your in the ballpark for sure. But IIRC, the manual positions for the camber a way out.. you end up with like 5*. If you have it, put a weaker oil in the rear diff. I use 80wt shock oil at the moment. Ride height will depend on track surface, I run 5mm front and 5.5mm rear. If its bumpy go up to 5.5 and 6. Kit springs are pretty hard, but if you pick up a set of 5.75 for the rear its better then nothing. I would say 5.75 and 6.0 would be better, if you struggle for rear grip try 5.75 and 6.5.

I've run the 32s on top coat before, and they worked well. But it depends on if you have warmers and stuff. If its cold and top coat, then probably 28s. Ive been running sorex 36 here in the cold temps and after they come up to temp they work well. Its like a drift car till they do though so warmers are a must.

For iPhone/Android upload I've always used Photobucket. Its free, and its easy. Create the account on a PC, download the app, and start uploading. Then browse to the site and get the code "[IMG/]" then paste that in the post. Should work fine.
why harder rear spring can help rear grip?