R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Scammed by LOSTDOG
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 PM
SILVERDRAGON
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Lightbulb BOBBY A. IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!!!

I just did a super smooth trade deal with Bobby A. this past week, we did have great communication on email,pm and on the phone ect,,But his trade was desribed just as he said and we both shipped the same day the same day the same way and sent poc's of postmarked shipping receipts' and he also called me rigt after he shipped,,
Don't be fooled by his low rating,,he is a stand up Guy all the way,,i would trade with him anytime i get the opprotunity again,,was acyually one of the smoothest and worry free trade deal's i have done and both trades were well over $500.00 items,,

so if anybody can help track down the Lostdog,,please step up,,alot of us have to try so hard to do a good trade deal or sale/buy deal and the very few Scammer's are seeming to come out on top,,please help Bobby A. out if you have any info and hopefully mod's can be of assistance to him on this Trade deal that has apparently went bad thru no faught of Bobby A.,

we all need to work together here to help each other get the scammer's off the site,,it just make's everybody feel distrust when you see these kind of thing's go down,,there are so many great RC guys/gal's here on RC tech and i know our Mod's are doing all they can and then some just to keep everything flowing the best they can,,

I have had 2 scammer's that tried to get me on here so far that i am positive of,,but i was able to get lucky enough to get my paypal back on 1 and had pic's showing I had done my part on another one,,So help each other out every chance you get and throw the scammer's out so we all know who they are!!!
Good luck and hope it all work's out for you Bobby A.,hopefully it is just a fluke,,but seem's too long now that you haven't received your end as agreed,,