R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:30 PM
ImminentFailure
Tech Initiate

I got this truck off e-bay and love it. I wanted something in the stadium truck/truggy look, and to be 1/10 for cost of parts. I Actually got this more for driving around the parks, and my outdoor fun, as I have my SC10 for the tracks/indoor.

I never realized how awesome 4 wheel drive at the track is lol, so now i'm conflicted what I want to run. The ability to put power down with 4 wheel drive in a short period of time, and control it in the air is awesome on the super technical tight track I run.

Anywho, as of now I have some RPM wide crawler wheels on it, with masher 2000 tires. It's a mini monster truggy. A stampede 4x4 / slash 4x4 MT conversion would have got me more ground clearance, but I dislike traxxas.

The truck came with carbon fiber servo brace, center top plate, and front/rear shock towers. Castle SCT 3800 4pole, STRC front top plate, front/rear brace, center bulkhead, and rear hub carriers. I fit my t4.1 bulldog body on it, so i'll have to post pics soon. I'm running 14T on 2s, and lovin it. The whole 1/8th scale vehical layout/setup in a 1/10 package is so cool to me.