R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any 1/5 scalers here
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 07:06 AM
LSVTIEG
Tech Apprentice

I looked at quite a few videos on YouTube & read a bunch of reviews on various sites including the site you posted. There were a lot of mixed reviews but from what I could tell the km baja wasn't a bad deal with most parts being interchangeable with the hpi baja . I opted for the 2 speed model because I like my rc's to be fast & will most likely be running mine on a lot of hard surfaces with some dirt here & there. If I want to bash hard I have my savage xl's & one of them has a fully modded sh .28 p8.But I wanted something bigger & different & the hpi baja 5b & sc & losi 5ive T were a bit out of my price range for something new. Yes I could've saved up & got one of those but it would have probably taken me the rest of the summer to save the rest of the money & I had enough to get a km or rovan . But in the end the km had better reviews so I searched for the models I wanted in my price range & went from there with more reviews & videos. I really wouldn't have minded having the T2000 but it was a little out of my range & I didn't feel to confident about the front being belt drive even tho it had some decent reviews.