R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 06-27-2012, 11:50 PM
BmainStar
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ironwolf1974
Which means Ive lost not only 120 dollar chassis but a complete front bulkhead. Yay. Go team losi.

I dont mind breakage, but a whole chassis just snapping?

I know Im good at breaking stuff, but wow.
Had to be a hairline fracture from another day at the track that finally came to fruition that day!!!

Originally Posted by Chris Gierse
I was trying to decide on a new motor for my truck. It seems the 550 can motors tend to be a bit harsh on our lipos and runtime can be short. The Tekin Pro 4 just runs too hot from what I have seen. I am trying to decide between the Castle 1410 and the Hobbywing 4000kv. For those that have run both, what are your thoughts on the two?

I recently saw a couple of guys at the Midwest Nitro Series running the Castle 1410 and was amazed at the amount of power the little can has. Seemed like they ran pretty cool as well.
I absolutely love the CC 1410,in a lightened truck it is a very amazing and underrated motor.On a small to medium track it runs almost cold!!!Love them!!!!

Originally Posted by omenwolf
Ok I have had my losi a little over a year, there is almost every upgrade on this thing. And its a tank, But the rear bumper brace thing STILL sucks A$$!!! I have broken that brace at least 10 times, about 5 of the new ones. I know its a cheap part, I know tbone makes a cool bumper but I dont like the look of it. I am sick of buying a whole bumper set just for the brace thing. Hacker It would be awesome if we could just get that one brace or someone for the love of god make a beefier one PLEASE!!!
ok rant over
Hey Omen run only the lower brace part and run no horizontal pieces at all!Have had no issues since going this route!!!3months at least with no breakage!!!Cheers!!