R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trader rating, questions
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Teamgimpy72
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar
From a seller perspective you should do your research before buying anything. Also if you have any questions on the item they are selling you should ask them before you pay for the item, not after.

I have no problem answering peoples questions, but having to research stuff, and look up stats to see if something will work for the buyers application really shouldnt be my job. Not trying to sound rude, but it can get a bit tedious to answer tons of questions. Questions that could be answered if the buyer just went to the manufactures website and read about it. Honestly like i said that should be done before buying an item.

As far as the 3 day thing, I feel ya man. I try to get back to people within 24 hours as a seller. Alot of people do lose the incentive to respond in a timely manner once they have your $$$.
That being said i think 3 days is definitely jumping the gun. I would give it at least a full week with no communication or tracking update, before threatening to file a claim.

I hope it works out for you, and hopefully the guy was just busy or not able to use a pc.
i have been in verbal contact with the individual, received tracking information./ i usually am the "seller" and conduct my business in a diffent manner. thanks for all the opinions, i wasnt asking questions after the fact. just "did you get my money?" let me know... jesse franklin

Last edited by Teamgimpy72; 06-27-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: not sweating it anymore