R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - World GT Body Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:31 PM
InspGadgt
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ptiracing
Thanks everyone for your help on this..

It was not my intent to kill a class.... Seems like I got WGT wrong.. I thought it was about lower cost scale racing... I see now I was incorrect...
But, I must say its difficult for me to look at this body and think its a wedge body... But I see your point...

I only mentioned the R18 because ALMS was mentioned, but I see now they were referring to the GT classes. (We already make a 200mm Ford GT, but its mid engine and not legal)

trackdesigner71 -- Thanks for the suggestion.. I am very familiar with most of these classes....

Since I am more a prototype guy most of these bodies don't really appeal to me..

SO .. Let me open it up here on this thread...

What legal WGT body would you like to see?
Man PTI had some great 962 bodies for the Micro RS4! That mold blank looks awesome and I would love to get a 962 like that for my WGT car even if it is not a legal body

I'm with you and more of a prototype guy too...another one I'd really love to see are the current Daytona Prototypes as this year they are really nice and are starting to look more like the prototype cars of the past. Specifically the Corvette DTP would be awesome.

As for legal bodies...I'm not a real big fan of any of them but I'll run what I got to to race at the IIC.