R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 06-26-2012, 02:57 PM
MIP MATT
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
Sweet looking product, quick question can you guys put together a package that utilizes the TLR parts that most of us who have the truck already have? Meaning can you put out the chassis only version?
Thank you Sir and theres no two products that are the same between the MIP and TLR kit correct (dimension wise)? The only two similarities I could remotely see is shock towers but even so the MIP shock towers change up the geometry and stand the shocks up a little more than traditional TLR towers.

Also on price points the MIP proformance kit Part # 12200 is avialable soon through horizon for a little over 200 and I'm sure you guys have seen its just not a 7075 aluminum chassis, but towers, aluminum braces, 3 pairs of front springs soft/medium/firm, bypass1 pistons to adjust compression/rebound, 2x lunsford/dubro turnbucks for the steering rack, lexan couling (dust guard), all the hardware needed to slap on the kit. Also the layout is completely different to anything out on the market (to the best of my knowledge) and takes out all the oem plastic mounts (pretaining to the chassis) and changes around the weight distribution, to add on top of that the car becomes nearly a half pound lighter (7 ounces)