R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Byron Fuels World Challenge
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:34 PM
chaderick
Tech Adept

I just got back home to Texas from the Byron's Challenge in Chicago. I know Tony, Shawn, Pete and I had a great time racing and meeting a lot of great people from Chicago and other parts of the country. I want to thank all the people that helped make this race possible. The track conditions and the race atmosphere was top notch. This was my first outing with my new Serpent GT car and the car is awesome. The corner speed and setup is unbelievable. This car makes driving GT even more fun. I cannot say enough good things about the car. Special thanks goes out to the following people: Wild Bill with IGTHobbies for putting our team together and supporting us. Pallo and Rino for the support with the Serpent Cobra GT. Mark (Grenade10) for pitting me in the 1/8 GT A main. I coudn't have asked for a better pitman, love the way you take it so serious. Pete for all the help in the pits and feedback from observing the action on the track all weekend. We couldn't have done it without you. Ryan with Byron's Fuels for your help in the pits for the last qualifier on Sat. My next gallon of fuel will be Byron's fuel after talking with you this weekend. I meet a lot of great people too many to mention by name. It was also nice to finally put a face with some of the names from this forum too. Hope to see some of you at a race in Houston soon! See you guys next year!!!!!!

Last edited by chaderick; 06-25-2012 at 06:59 PM.