R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HONG NOR/OFNA X3 SABRE-E 1/8TH ELECTRIC BUGGY
Old 06-21-2012, 04:07 PM
-R2-
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So now I've had a couple of weeks of running the buggy and my thought on how it drives is better than expected. With the added weight of almost 2lbs. the buggy on E-power works very well, from start up kit form it responded pretty good but it needed some tweaking for high bite indoor, so I have changed springs and diff oils to better suit it for OCRC, gave it more droop and went from a 2650kv to a 2150kv. Now I'm alot closer to what I'm liking in the buggy. At first on the new track I was taking laps in the 24 seconds, I so not used to running indoor so my finger is trying not to stab the throttle so much but after those few weeks I've been making constant high 22's and low 23's really fast guys are doing low 22's and high 21's. So I'm getting there but overall very happy on running this buggy.

I also got a 2nd place at Revelation running outdoor for the first time on the kit setup, no practice I just got there in time to run my first qual and stuck to the initial setup for the day.