R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)
Old 06-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Racecrafter
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Wow! It's been a while

We started by becoming the only track side service company for the r/c racer in this industry and continue to do so today. Having shifted gears in late 2009 when we started our shop to bring those customers cars that needed overhauling in for repair and set up work. Later in 2010 we started to deal with more parts as our clientele grew and diversified. With that became more retail parts sales which is not what we intended Track Star to be or become. However, we have pulled the shifter into top gear and are pursuing what we have been working on this past year and that is to become more involved with manufacturing our own product lines. Most of which will be manufactured and built here in the USA using US materials and labor!!

I announced some time ago that we have quite a few lines of products coming beyond what we have already established which started with our Jammin SCRT10 upper front arm modification, then on to bearings (which was halted due to the fact that I do not speak very good Chinese......) then on to our O-Rings for the SC10 4x4 which have been just incredible for us and then on to our Tire Sauces and the TS-1+ bearing oil which by the way just went OEM to an outside company! (With two more outside of the R/C industry in the works)

The next product line will be our lexan wings for 1/10, 2 & 4wd buggies. A design that I pondered over for quite a few months and finally put pencil to paper in April. As of today we have gone to production with the molds and should have some beta units in about a week or so. I'll keep everyone posted as we are extremely excited about this project which has some innovations sure to be imitated.