R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 06-18-2012, 07:29 PM
robk
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
Anyhow, I now seem to be the owner of three of the things, along with four more Super J's (think I have seven of those now) which officially takes me from a collector/enthusiast to someone who clearly either has too much money or no common sense. I'm running out of room for other semi-important things, like furniture, so I'll get some of them cleaned up and shipped out the door but I'll bring a few items up with me on the 1st so people can have a look, and I'm thinking of putting a table up at the GLC with some of the "museum" so people can see how it used to be done. I could display a P4, P2, Super Eagle, Super J, Thorpe and MRP, so if someone kicked in an Associated or two, it'd be a good representation of the progress of the hobby over the years...a little history for those who've read about the stuff and seen pics but not seen the actual article.
Your investment is sound, there is sickening ebay money out there for those cars if you get tired of them...