R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Car Forum
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Thad Garner
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Rookie Solara
Thanks guys.........well, it is not my first day to run NITRO car, but what AMAZED me is................how LITTLE of a impact or scratch or whatever that stucked on HARA's ride after an 1 hour race....look at his body, I only spot a black mark at the lower passenger side front spoiler.......thats all.

And that RD Logic pipe..............like new, and that means he didn't touch any curb or other cars at all, look at that tip.....no scratch.

Thad..........if we can get more support or head up from you more offen in Rctech, I am sure the R40 will get more respect from the rest of the track............

I still have ppl asked my why I downgraded myself from NTC3/710 to R40 and those who said "Hara can win national with a Toy's R Us RC car...." thing all the time...........

I think it’s funny that you’re so impressed at the cleanliness of the car.

You need to understand that some people are brand loyal. Some people like AE and Losi just because the think is all made in the USA. Some just like a certain brand because that was the manufacture of there first RC car. Just shrug off the haters and always know that the car you are driving is the back to back national championship winning car.