R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 06-15-2012, 06:03 PM
8ight-e
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRL 13
Im gonna get one for outdoor use in the next week or so. Had a tekin 4600, but just traded it for a 4000 to use indoor. Really interested to see how the revtech 4800 compares to the 4600. Hoping it runs cooler than the 4600.
Really guys.. no joke,, the hobbywing xerun 4000kv motor is insaine and works up to the largest tracks.. the motor is rediculous. PS fast and cool.. 14t with some boost gets more speed than any motor olut there, and great run time.. you can run 15t easily within temp but going over 8 minutes isn't happening even with a big 6600 pack and a light weight truck, that motor pulls enough juice to drain it.

Originally Posted by TCCustoms
OK, just ordered the SNR carbon +9mm towers to accommodate my 8ight shocks since like i said before i dont have stock shocks so i am selling(once again) the brand new STRC towers in silver that i have on ebay right now as a pair and ive had a few PMs about the brackets i have on top of the stock towers and will be selling them soon so if interested let me kno by PM

But i will report back on the SNR towers when i get them but for $20 more than what i paid for the STRC towers and still having to have the bracket on top of the STRC to make for longer length i just wasnt happy with doin this and would have to drill through the towers for the 2 holes on the rear i believe and did not want to do that to brand new towers so i never opened them hence why im selling them
You know you don't need the taller shock towers, I run my 810 with the losi carbons w/ the 8ight shocks.. all you need are 3mm spacers (shock limiters work fine) behind all of the shock top bushings so the shocks don't rub the towers... and I'd suggest installing the 8ight droop pads to avoid damage to your chassis using the droop grubs on the a-arms. even w/ the 810 or scte w/ 8ight shocks you want basically the same amount of droop on the shocks.

Last edited by 8ight-e; 06-15-2012 at 06:14 PM.