R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - USVTA Woes
Thread: USVTA Woes
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 03:27 PM
rcpaintinpete
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evoracer
Actually Nolan ,telling someone that if the program isn't right for them they should consider a different class is probably the best thing to do. After 17 pages of "VTA Woes" do you really think a newbie reading this would be encouraged ?? More importantly the arguments seem to be going nowhere. Very little discussed is related directly to the class or it's rules. The arguments seem to be aimed at manufacturers who won't produce electronics that meet the need, general comments regarding attitudes as seen by an extremely small number of people, possible situations that can't be backed up with statistics regarding the quality of Novak electronics, and a generally negative attitude towards some individuals who've given a substantial effort toward the betterment of this class.
So tell me....after 17 pages.....just what has been accomplshed other than a highly visible washing of our dirty laundry to every reader of this forum world wide ??
WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BUT DINO THIS IS THE SMARTEST THING I HAVE READ IN THIS THRED +1
MAYBE THIS THRED SHOULD BE RENAMED ESC WOES