R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Region 11 Off-Road Regionals
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 08:03 PM
ritchie

Originally posted by ChadK
This tread was about off-road regionals untill this BS started! At nats other masters drivers ran in the brushless class ( Ron & Jacko) but no one brings this up because they did not win,

As far as regionals masters class goes the past 4 or 5 regionals have allowed drivers to run in both stock and geezer or else there would not be enough to run masters.
1. until this post i wasn't aware that they ran brushless..... thats why i never mentioned it.

2. so when they allowed they stock guys to run masters. i will assume that all the masters and stock guys knew about it,

non of the masters at nats were made aware of the rule change, at least not any from up this way. and if you think track time doesn't matter why bother with practice.

3. i was aware of jim rose running 19t, but that was allowed. and EVERYONE knew about it.

like i posted somewhere else. the race is over, the fastest three guys finished where they should have, i just feel that not being ask or being informed of the rule change, that, one was put over on me/us.

sorry to mess up your thread. now wheres my tissue