R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca
Old 06-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Coyote Dave
Tech Regular

This event was awsome. The vibe was incredible with racing extremely competetive and exciting. The track held up awsome with killer traction thru out the day. We had many new faces with most saying they will be back for more racing. The raffle give away was awsome with 2 lucky kids winning XXX-SCT kits.

Mona, Davey and myself would like to say THANKYOU to everyone who was a part of this event. 174 entries with Notch running the show flawlessly. I knew Notch was one of the best in the industry, but I was still very impressed. Looking forward to working with him again. A big thanks to John Schultz from TLR for everything that he does that words cannot express. Also a big thanks to Bobby, James and Ton Jones from HobbyPartz.com for everything. Thanks to The Big Shane and Mango from rcracechat.net for event coverage. To the racers....You guys make the hard work and sacrifices we put in, worth it. I hope everyone had a great time and I'm looking forward to this event next year. Pics will be up on the webpage soon.