R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Race Chilhowee Knoxville!!! ROCCK Racing Club Owned & Operated Off-Road Track
Old 06-10-2012, 02:48 PM
willnascar48
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mjealey
Oh man, that is tough. Just depends on the driver but I would say RC8.2E, Mugen MBX6 Eco, and The Losi 8ight-e. Any of those will be good and you will have parts and local support for them. I would buy:

1. Jconcepts Subcultures
2. Jconcepts Hybrids
3. Beta Cubez

The Beta Cubez are very similar to the Hybrids alomost the same, and I ran them for a heat and were very good yesterday!!!!! Corey Johnson, Agama team driver, has a ton of them for sale and they are considerably cheaper than Jconcepts. Just find him at our track when he is there. Just my opinion but those 3 tires are all you need for out track and any other in my opinion. They work really well on my buggy's.

I ran Subcultures in the 2nd heat only, and in the main yesterday!!!!
thanks for the imput I think im going to get a mugen because it seems to be the most popular choice but what about a esc and motor combo I honestly have no clue what to get as long as its under 300 bucks.Then for the servo im looking at the spektrum s8010 servo or should I go with a savox servo let me know.