R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team-Powers XPS V1.1 New Speedos
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 08:07 PM
COLD AS ICE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by haywood
How was the testing? Have you ran the 17.5 Plutonium motor? Thanks for the info!
Testing went well except for one minor hick-up towards the end of the night. But no biggie, i was able to successfully complete my testing. 17.5 plutonium edition motor was my very first TP product i got as a Team driver for them so yes i have tried it. I love them, very smooth power band, and just as fast, if not faster then others such as reedy sonic and trinity revtech, however the final temps after a run are on average significantly lower than with such motors as reedy or revtech. Last weekend on a 140ft long track, i decided to push the motor to my limits (im sure it could take much more, but i dont like overheating stuff) and ran the temps to around 155* by gearing up, still had plenty of out-of-turn punch and top end, mod cars could only pull about 4-5 feet, not much when considering this was 17.5 blinky (non-ramping). Hope this answers your question, if you have anymore, please feel free, and more then happy to post them here. -Randy