R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - USVTA Woes
Thread: USVTA Woes
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Lessen
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Personally, I don't really have a problem with the ruleset. When I first started racing VTA and was gathering up my gear I thought it was dumb but over time I realized it has more pros than cons (IMO). Don't get me wrong, I like development and MFR competition and all that, but the ruleset for VTA is working. This is one of those not broke, don't fix it deals. Everything can use a tweak every now and then but generally speaking it doesn't need overhauled because it's a good program.

On another note somewhat related, you have a choice to make. I had a choice to make as well. There are other aspects of VTA racing that I do NOT enjoy and when I came to my own crossroad with the class I made my decision and that's why I no longer run VTA. In all honestly, it wasn't quite as simple as what I didn't like about VTA, rather that plus what I wanted to get out of my own racing program. It was nothing against the USVTA organizers or my local track guys, I just came to the realization that it was no longer for me. Maybe it's no longer for you?