R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RX8 T8 2000KV, Castle BEC, Gens Ace 4s Lipo, RC8 GRID & Elite RC8 Motor Mount!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Kramer80
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default *UPDATED RC8T Rolling chassis RC8 GRID Elite RC8 Motor Mount LOWER PRICE!

Up for sale I have a few things getting out of RC cars and getting into helis! Everything is in great condition! I only take Paypal, I will ship same day if not the next day. I have bought and sold a couple things on here and trying this before eBay. Thanks for looking! any questions please ask me!

Posting up my RC8T Roller, Pictures show electronics installed but I
have those for sale listed under this. Car has been well taken care
of. I just rebuilt everything. Has new chassis I did mill it out where
the motor went and went a litttle to far and had to weld it. re-built shocks with shock kit (might have to change the oil) New front and rear arms, a little of stainless steel screws, all 3 new diffs (housings and all new gears) new bearings all around, new steering parts, I might be forgetting some things. It is the "CE" nitro edition converted to electric. (Mount not incuded) I will inculde the battery tray, Servo tray, Tires, and roller. NO RX, TX,
SERVO, MOTOR or ESC. I do have 3 hoods i can include 2 are beat up one i modded and put lights in. I also have a bunch of parts for this new and used as well as a bunch of screws. PM me if you want more pictures.... asking 255$ for roller, bodies, and all new/used parts (including mod 1 pinions).

This is my Tekin RX8 ESC (no fan) with a 2000kv Truggy T8 motor, used but in great condition! I did forget to locktight my pinion on and it flung off made a mark on the shaft. Never effected Performance. Never overheated only ran on inside clay track. Well taken care of. Looking for 250$ shipped (will separate if they dont sell) PRICE REDUCED TO 235$ SHIPPED

Used Grid Mount that works awesome! for RC8 cars inner pinion support might not have the bearing $50 Shipped

Elite RC8 Mount, Bought this used on RCtech! never even used it has minor signs of wear. another great mount! $50 shipped

I have more things to put up here like my RC8T roller, tons of RC8T parts, Venom Charger, mod 1 pinions, XP DS1015 servo, and a couple sets of used RC8T tires. Let me know if anyone is interested and i will post or email pictures. Also if you want some better pictures I can Email them.

Last edited by Kramer80; 06-23-2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: missing price on hotwire