R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AE RC8.2 vx HongNor X3 Sabre which one ?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:06 AM
jewn_beef
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LosiPRRACER
yes but they've also been the "brand" that everyone says is easyer to drive etc.

tebo come to kyosho and become one of the best drivers... he sucked with the odonnel..

but think for a minute... the pros have influence on what happens design wise... some have better ideas then others but still look whos on top.... mugen kyosho and AE have been around forever... and thats because theyhave made the best of the best for that long or they wouldnt be around.

a good example of all this is durango... most of their drivers that were pro just couldnt go any faster with it.
kyle mcbrides dad said that the kyosho was the best car they had driven(this was before he was actually sponserd by kyosho)
Ae easy to drive i have never heard that in my parts of socal where i run i have owned one and yes it could turn fast laps but for me very inconsistent.
The x3 is new and made by ofna so people dont think its good but you are all wrong the car is very good but without a big name driver to wheel it in the states it will prob. Never get noticed. Make no mistake the car is good i am one of many who think so my top 10 laps at this past weekends race were on pace with the top 5 laps of the nitro challenge open class winner so i know the car is capable know i just need to learn how to drive more consistent all rigs are good in the right hands.
The guy who started this thread slready chose ae and i am sure he will enjoy it if it does not fit him i hope he tries the hong nor next