R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:32 AM
AZTman
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by DerpDiggler
Marshalling 8th scale buggy was like playing frogger with indy cars except only half of them stayed on the actual track. I got drilled twice and one of the times I was off the track in my marshal spot. Oh and btw, the next time some jackass decides to pin his throttle while I am picking his car up I am going to politely put it on the ground upside down until he either lets off or it dies.
Lol I had one do a burnout on my wrist when I marshalled the rythm section for novice. Gloves rule. Make sure you wait to punch it till it hits the ground guys.

Where were you at on the track, I had a horrible driving day, hope I didn't hit you. The only person I tagged that I know of was Vareck watching on the far left side by the fence. I think I made him spill his drink cuz he gave me the evil eye and walked outside the gate. He's a tough guy he can take a bump now and again!

I have the truck almost rebuilt, so I think I'm running that this week. Truggy time fellas! Oh, and a rough day at the races beats any day at work!