R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MTX 5
Thread: MTX 5
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:14 PM
THE ORACLE
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by kickass
Thomas Thomas Thomas, I'm pretty sure that you actually have after market pads on your car as you sold me your mugen option pads that you thought were not good enough, and were telling me that you had softer pads on the car. I'm sure you will correct me if i'm wrong.
Before you tell me to go and fudge myself(again LOL) let me remind you that despite the fact that you have been driving for 10 years, you fail to tell people that you have yet to win a race and in fact you qualified last at this years state titles.
Im not sure how others interpret this but it tells me that you either cant drive, or cant set up your cars, or simply cant build them, or the most probable reason a combination of all of the above. So why would people here listen to what you have to say.
Think about it before you start sending me messages again telling me that you are dissapointed in me.
Thomas don't get me wrong I like you as a friend but lets face it you are not much of a racer. I wont tell you to go away, i like reading your creative literature, but you just need to relax a little, these are toy cars were are talking about here. You can punch me in the arm next time you see me NHF OK.

TomB: champ it's not that you give out bad advice, in fact a reasonable amount of it makes sense, but you do come across as an absolute "expert" on RC car racing, which going by what others have said about your results is perhaps not the case...... Maybe those reading just need be aware they are not taking advice from a front running racer as it would seem. I don't know you personally so I can only go by your serial posting on this forum, but when you put up stuff like - Australian Racing>Airbrushing & Art>Page 273.....what are we to think?