R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Stuff Selling
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Han Solo
Tech Adept

Default Re: To Han Solo of HS Hobby

Originally posted by phlim
This serves as a notification to Han Solo of HS Hobby of the following: You have an unacceptable avatar, please change it immediately. Your non compliance could result in further actions deemed necessary. You may wish to read through the history of this thread, if you need further clarification: Click Here to Read After which I trust that a man of your integrity would surely know and would do the necessary.

The following would be a suggestion to Han Solo of HS Hobby to consider: This is a members site, it is not appropriate for a shop to advertise its wares here - I know it is a fine thin line, so don't flame me first. We have members who peddle their used wares and we even welcome those we had personal wares which are still NIB. But in the case of HS Hobby, it is quite clear that you are using this Forum to sell your products as a Biz. May I advise that you consider the following information: Click here to Read on Advertising and I trust that a man of your standing would know and would do the necessary.

Thanks and I am sure the consumer community (myself included) looks forward to your continued support and participation within the appropriate boundaries.

Best Regards
phlim

1) avatar changed(i understand some ppl here dont like women)

2)to date 55 posts since 2003(there are lots of others with thousands, dunno they also running biz here?)

3)the thing ive been posting is only the same engine,same posting, nothing else. (dont worry not running my biz here).

3)thanks for posting this here(Im sure the PM you send to me wasnt enough).can post in new paper also.