R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:06 PM
aloksatoor
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Anyone messed with the droop settings? I have an extra set of shocks I setup tonight to have around 4mm limiters for fronts and 3 mm for rears. I got sick of the drive shaft bind/noise on full droop on rears. So went ahead and did all 4 shocks with internal limiters.
Can never get the screw droop consistent since I end up eyeballing it . Will do some testing this race weekend. I think I will end up with zero droop once again since my track's pretty rough but at least the cars super quiet on the bench now with rear droop.

Have an itch again to do something different . First things gonna be the annoying brace which connects top of gearbox to the lower chassis brace. That's going to be replaced with 2 titanium turnbuckles (sv2 style). Should clean up airflow/wiring around ESC (which btw is in my battery tray).

Next making a CF right angle channel to mount the esc as far back as possible (maybe even sideways) and the modified cf battery strap of course since the rear brace won't be there to press the stock strap down.