R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 05-28-2012, 10:22 PM
BmainStar
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rockthecatbox21
I agree i just want the delrin so i wont have to replace it for a long long time. The stock a-arms are pretty bulletproof and i see no need to upgrade them anytime soon. Funny how rpm released a-arms for the associated sc10 4x4 and not the scte. One reason: IT'S TOUGH!!!!
I have broken the rear camber link with out breaking the arm.The durability of the scte arms are unheard of for any rc race vehicle..Period!!I replaced the arms and all the plastic suspension componets a while back just in case they were starting to warp a little(cause I had them as spares) and NEVER used them With the money we save on broken parts the Truck actually pays for those expensive electronics Itself!!So quit being cheap and buy that Rx8 lol

Originally Posted by Tyler Keel
I gotcha. Captured hexes are out of the question because this is a rent-a-ride for a weekend, but, I do have some Red N Tacky, I'll give that a shot, thanks.
So as a favor back to the owner pick up the Cap hexes!!!Best 6-bucks you can spend!!!