R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LOSI 5IVE-T 4WD OFFROAD RACING TRUCK
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 10:14 PM
FangsCPO
Tech Master

Here's my first video with my GoPro HD onboard my Losi 5ive-T. It's nothing fancy, just going somewhat fast in a empty parking lot. I was also testing out the GoPro attachment on on-road. I really don't thing it would survive an off-road beating.

I'm currently running the stock can again. My last two attempts with adding a tune pipe has been meet with good results. The first pipe, the Jet Pro Rear Mounted (silenced) was great. Good low end power and the sound was good and nothing that would get me kicked out of my neighborhood. The second pipe, the Bartolone was awesome! The power increase was much more than the Jet Pro Rear but because of the way the pipe is mounted, it cracked the bolt area where it needs to be bolted. So now I can't properly secure either pipe.

I will also warn you, the noise coming out of the Bartolone pipe is deafening but that's the price your pay for the power it gives your motor. I think my next pipe will be the Samba.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by FangsCPO; 05-29-2012 at 11:16 PM.