R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RBconcept V12
Thread: RBconcept V12
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 09:42 AM
mckrooz
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by compaq888
I love it when you guys are doubting me, that's why this hobby never gets boring.

I have a lap system on my JR xs3 pro radio, I ain't going to spend $200 on a radio and not have a lap system.

Shall we have a 20 page thread how inaccurate my lap counter is on my JR radio?

My average time is in the low 20's, I only managed to pull off one lap of 18.2
No, we only need 1 to tell you that your thumb is fast. The only way to get an accurate time is with the timing system or when someone else is holding a stopwatch. It's very difficult to use the lap feature on the radio WHILE you're driving and get an accurate time. When I tried it, I was 1-2 seconds off what I usually run. Thats a big big difference. Now I know what you're gonna say, that you are pressing the button on time and blah blah blah, but it doesn't matter cause NO ONE here is gonna make you understand that. You tend to be pretty stubborn when someone has something to say. When fast guys are giving you advice, don't question it. Take it. I notice that you seem to want to argue and debate the advice! Thats probably one of the reasons why certain people at the track like to keep their distance.