R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Duratrax DXR8-E
Thread: Duratrax DXR8-E
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Sarinexia
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Jon,

Thank you again for your response and continuing to keep up with informing the masses --- even if there is no real information emerging.

If this isn't a legal issue like you say it's not, and this is "quality" related for a RTR product out of the box of great quality; why still no disclosure as to the problem? Wouldn't it be fair to say the following behind this buggy would be more apt to continue being patient and appreciate answers rather than dodge responses?

If it doesn't involve a patent, legal issues, etc.... I'm beside myself why the secrecy. At this point it's a matter of reputation I would think. This thread has over 12,000 views. The posts are starting to drop off. You're losing customer base with this stunt. If there's no release date (or even if there is) ---- It's time to come clean with what the issue is?? I'm not going to push any competitors. I'm a steward of the entire buggy class and I like what all of them have to offer; but reputation tends to trump all. You may have the best car out there by far, but if your reputation is damaged as a result of these shenanigans >>>>> Doesn't matter how good the buggy is.

I've seen it time and time again Jon. Keep your customers in the dark, and eventually the manufacture will be in the dark. Reputation is everything, but I'm sure you know that. Pass the word up the chain and let them know what kind of effect this recall is having on the RC community. Racer and basher alike. (BTW - In my experience the basher is more demanding as they are sending these cars 25ft. into the air and driving in quarry pits versus racers on a nicely groomed track doing their best never to let the car flip over).

I won't bother you again, but I'll be continuing to watch for updates. Eventually this buggy will lose my interest. I feel I'm being pretty fair hanging around this long, along with many others..... Time to spill the beans. What is going on?