R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sticky Kicks Officially in Arizona
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Hpifanboi
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Sticky Kicks Officially in Arizona

Hello Offroad racers and Onroad racers. My name is Eli and I'm the Sticky Kicks dealer in Arizona.

Sticky Kicks is a tire sauce for Maximum traction and Less wear. Proven over and over, race tracks from coast to coast with top pro drivers and fast guys that Sticky Kicks works. Works on different types of dirt, carpet, and onroad pavements. Admits no foul fumes, Does Not ruin foams, or wear tires down, It does the opposite and increases tire life compared to whats on the market now.

Sticky Kicks offers 3 different flavors for you tires...
Roja: Maximum Traction. Recommended for low moisture or dry track surfaces.

Blanco: Medium Traction. Recommended for multiple surfaces, including blue groove and on-road asphalt.

Verde: Less Traction (still great traction). Recommended for wet clay and high traction surfaces.

I will be handing out a lot FREE samples to racers at all tracks in the area and major races to see for yourselves on how great this product is. There is a Sticky Kicks thread already in the Electric Offroad section that you can read reviews from racers all over america using. Link found herehttp://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...-compound.html

Since I will be offering FREE samples and talking to Local Hobby stores the mods have asked me not to mention pricing in this thread and keep it to info, recommendations, and availability. Many ways to use the product for different situations. Please also visit the website for more info and call me with any questions.