R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 3.0?
Thread: Losi 3.0?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Cult Racing
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default Losi 3.0?

Alright, I'm bringing this up because me and a couple buddies of mine have been talking. Im not positive, but I think right now the Losi 2.0 is the oldest racer nitro buggy currently (correct me if i'm wrong) with Durango that just came out with there V2 buggy earlier this year. Kyoshos coming out with their new buggy after its debut win at NEO 2012 and others previously coming out, it seems like losi needs a new car. Some people may know that losi or TLR is testing new stuff on their nitro buggy (which a lot of people found out during Nitro Challenge) and seems like it just has new towers and maybe shocks(which I noticed at The Silver State race). Well to the point... I just wanted to ask people what they think should be the next buggy or possibly just new parts for the 2.0. Do you think it should be a whole new layout/chassis/everything (like they have been doing with their electric 2wds? 22 and 22T) or just change a few things on the 2.0? To me I think TLR should come out with something new and fresh like they have been doing with the 22 and 22T on their electric 1/10 side. It would be nice to see something new from TLR. (this is just for opinions and ideas I'm not associated with losi/TLR, so please dont criticize me)