R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Eh....a little bit stuck on what to do. Input necessary.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:29 PM
samlax77
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
You posted in his thread, IIRC on the 10th saying "you received the money last Satruday" which to me would have been the 5th. This is where I came up with the dates that I did.

Why would you not want to use PP even for smaller amounts like you say? I don't see money orders being an easier option, IMO.
Sorry if I made it unclear. It indeed will be two weeks from today that he supposedly "sent" my package. I hate to put out this thread and everything, it really makes me feel as if people are becoming less trustworthy and just flat out rude. I wouldn't have to send him all of these PMs if he would just turn on the lightbulb in his head and respond. Thanks for the help, and if it doesn't show up next week by Saturday, it's negative feedback and bloack list. But, I have a question for the moderators; what if he submits negative feedback for me? I didn't do anything wrong. And is there any other possible way to get my money back? If not it is not a huge deal.