R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Bendigo Cup, May 6th, ORCCA Drivers Series Rd 2
Old 05-11-2012, 05:30 AM
D REAL NO FEAR
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Presidents Report from the meeting.

I'm so happy that we were included in the series this year and that it was the biggest meeting ever held at BADRC. I want to thank all that travelled and made it an event.

I want to thank the 4-5 guys that put their heart and soul into resurfacing the track (to what we thought would be great) None of them have ever raced electric outside of BADRC. I also want to thank the people that do the jobs behide the racing, Also non electric racers that had no idea of how big this meeting would be.
I myself am SORRY that we adopeted a new program to run the meet (if I had of known that our program was of standard, the meet would have run smoother). The 1 BIG Positive that Myself and our club will inspire to is our no SH*T approach to swearing and bad sportsmanship. (This needs to be addressed at other clubs) Don't put up with It.
I apoligise for the race meet running over time, and putting up with potty mouth as long as you did.
But will not put up with comments on the track conditions . It was the same track that everyone raced on....... The faster guys beat you for a reason......