R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Hurricane Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 03:20 PM
Kevin K
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

The Hurricane Offroad race was great....Rob King and I were the Grill masters.....and if anyone got sick or anything it was all Rick's Fault.... And I dont think I want to eat or see another Hot Dogg or Brat for a LONG time....or at least until Todd Hodge admits they have a new car in the works.....which ever one comes first. The track wasnt looking so good in the morning but a bunch of us got together and made it work and it turned out to be a great day. Congrats to all the winners and everyone that helped make the rae what it turned out to be. With 70 or so entries it was a heck of a race considering what the weather looked like and what shape the track was in that morning. Great job to everyone....but Jucha...all he did was eat hot doggs all day...ohhh yeah and smoke..... Cant wait until next years race hopefully the weather will be better and this race can turn out to be a great race to look forward to every year.

Yeah and word on the street is that there are some KILLER packs leaving the Hurricane shop these days better get them while you can. I know I saw what RSJ had on the shelf and was amazed.......some of the best numbers to come out lately.