R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8th Nitro On-Road - Edam Razor
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:59 PM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default None actually

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
What kind of competition and how did you place?
I was running pan that day (club race) so my first foray with it was strictly practice. I can say there were other 4wd's at one point out there and I wasn't getting passed. The next race I go to I'll be running it exclusively, but I probably got about 40 min in all told, and as I said, it's lightning fast, turns on a dime. I let my buddy run it, he wrecked it pretty good, and absolutely nothing broke. I was really, really impressed with a basic out of the box car and I had more than a few visitors to my pits to have a look at the new kid on the block. I'll be running this thing for points this year and at the Great Lakes Championship, I expect to do pretty well. After run inspection...no cracks, no slop, barely any wear on the gears and belts...I really would have been happy to settle for average performance since I'm saving so much money on this thing, but it's delivering top of the line performance. I wish now I'd had my pitman time it so I could give you a better point to mark it against, and obviously I need to run it in competition before I can give it a complete bill of good health, but I see no faults of any kind thus far and am beyond happy with the car. I'm starting to think really hard about taking a distributorship...lol...I have a feeling if I do well at points races, these things will go like hotcakes.