R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 05-01-2012, 08:55 AM
8ight-e
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
Ok thanks im looking for some diffrent tire compounds and treads from the stock tires but the stock tires do work fine in some conditions. I think il get the losi stock wheels or the AKA ones. Do you know if the Toro 4x4 Sc 120 Amp Esc has timing on it stock ? If it does i need to set it at 0%. The Tenshock motor does seem to run hot when i touch it at least with my hand less than 5 sec.

Oh yea the Tenshock 4600 kv power is crazy im suprised that people i race with use a 3800kv or less on a big track. I was killing them all in the straights/turns lol.

I think people were thinking i was using a 3 cell lipo lol.

Speed on the straight doesn't usually equal a "win".

My 2wd was undergeared this weekend and was by far the slowest truck on the track for top speed, it was my first time running it this year,, guess what.. TQ and Win :P

My scte was way overpowered for the track conditions (4600) big or not, so I wasn't able to hold the same lines and ended up 3rd. This wasn't my best run (couple costly mistakes, kept getting tied up with another racer) but if I was running my 3800 I may have been slower on the straight but I would have had the control needed to keep my line and would have most likely taken 1st as well, next time.. no points this week :P